Cart is empty
The Piranta-Torch hunting and skinning knife features a 6061-T6 aluminum alloy handle and stronger, thicker 60A blades. Includes a free black nylon belt holster and 12 replacement blades.
- Includes 12 replacement stainless steel #60A blades, 2 3/4"
- Rugged 6061-T6 aluminum alloy handle
- Black rubber grip insert
- 7 3/8" length
- Thumb studs are ambidextrous
- Open back makes cleaning easy
- Liner-lock construction
- Pocket clip is removable
- Fits #22XT, #60A and #60XT blades
I've had a lot of practical field experience with knives. I even had Kershaw send me some knives to use that I really loved. Then I got my first Havalon...WOW. It's all I use now. From boning out mountain goats to skinning Kodiak Brown Bears and turning lips and ears on a red fox, the only knife I use is my Havalon. I own three, and they are in my pack every day. I guide over 24 hunters a year for Alaska big game animals and I preach the Havalon message on every animal we skin! - Jake J.
- LRH Rear Shooting Bag
- Sling (Double Shoulder)
- How to Dope the Wind - Beyond Belief
- $99.95 Predator i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses
- PSE TAC Radial Crossweave Arrows
- QAD Drop-Away arrow rest for TAC 15/15i, Elite/Ordnance
- BLM4GPS Maps For Your GPS (SD/Micro SD Card Version)
- Firenock Lighted Nocks For Tac 15 Arrows