Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
The Eberlestock Spike Camp Duffel integrates perfectly with J-series backpacks. Carry it internally to protect your gear inside the utility compartment. Or you can either zip or clip it onto the outside to convert the Just One to a 7000 cubic inch pack or the Dragonfly to an even larger pack. You'll find that the Just One and Dragonfly packs are the most versatile packs you've ever owned, and the Spike Camp Duffel will make them even better.
Load it with your clothes and sundries, then drop it into your pack. When you reach camp, slip out the Spike Camp Duffel and set it in your tent. Put your pack into its compact mode, and you'll be ready for adventure. Once you've bagged game, load the meat inside the meat compartment, put your gear outboard in the Spike Camp Duffel and head off the mountain.
Weight - 12 oz
No posts found
- LRH Rear Shooting Bag
- Sling (Double Shoulder)
- How to Dope the Wind - Beyond Belief
- $99.95 Predator i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses
- PSE TAC Radial Crossweave Arrows
- QAD Drop-Away arrow rest for TAC 15/15i, Elite/Ordnance
- BLM4GPS Maps For Your GPS (SD/Micro SD Card Version)
- Firenock Lighted Nocks For Tac 15 Arrows