Cart is empty
The A2LS is a larger four-panel side scabbard, similar in length to the A2SS 3-panel scabbard. The A2LS Bolt Sniper Rifle scabbard is recommended for conventional bolt-action rifles with larger scopes and/or bipods (but note, depending on the configuration it is not likely to work with deep-bellied rifles such as the Accuracy International chassis, or AR-type weapons). The A2LS features a self-mounting strap and hook system which allows it to be attached to most Padlock/MOLLE/PALS panels.
Choose the smaller A2SS for conventional scoped hunting rifles with standard hunting scopes, and no bipod.
Choose the larger A4SS for bulkier weapons, such as AR-type weapons, Accuracy International style sniper rifles, or .50 cals.
Weight - 1.4 lbs
No posts found
- LRH Rear Shooting Bag
- How to Dope the Wind - Beyond Belief
- Sling (Double Shoulder)
- $99.95 Predator i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses
- BLM4GPS Maps For Your GPS (SD/Micro SD Card Version)
- PSE TAC 15 Radial Crossweave Arrows
- QAD Drop-Away arrow rest for TAC 15/15i
- Defensive Edge - LRH Reloading DVD