Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
The Eberlestock Shotgun Scabbard will mount to the Padlock™ matrixes on the sides of Eberlestock packs, and is a great way to carry a shotgun or a flyrod, in addition to whatever you're carrying in the main scabbard.
The A1SS attaches to standard MOLLE-compatible webbing. Alternatively, it can be clipped into the Control Clips and carried inside the Gunslinger pack's Backscabbard. Used this way, you can put both a shotgun and a rod tube or a tripod into the main scabbard, and keep them from clanking together. Or, if you're a tactical operator, well, you can see that this is a great way to carry an entry gun or other tactical shotgun in addition to all of the other stuff that you're carrying.
This is another "no holds barred," high quality product, as you have come to expect from Eberlestock. Includes a built-in Padlock strap, which will allow you to attach the Side Scabbard to your pack.
Weight: 9 oz.
No posts found
- LRH Rear Shooting Bag
- Sling (Double Shoulder)
- How to Dope the Wind - Beyond Belief
- $99.95 Predator i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses
- PSE TAC Radial Crossweave Arrows
- QAD Drop-Away arrow rest for TAC 15/15i, Elite/Ordnance
- BLM4GPS Maps For Your GPS (SD/Micro SD Card Version)
- Firenock Lighted Nocks For Tac 15 Arrows