Cart is empty
The Eberlestock MultiPack is an ideal tool for carrying your binoculars, calls, flashlights, batteries, and any other small items that you'll want ready with easy access to It's not an ordinary organizer/accessory case, but one which simply and comfortably can be worn or mounted in many different ways.
Worn as a chest pack, the MultiPack is suspended from your pack's harness. The pack carries the weight of the pouch and its contents beautifully, so you don't notice that you're carrying binoculars, etc. It can also be mounted on any of the Padlock matrixes on Eberlestock packs, so you can carry it on the side of yourwaistbelt, or mount it on the main body of the pack.
Shown with optional Chest Suspension Kit (Not Included)
No posts found
- LRH Rear Shooting Bag
- Sling (Double Shoulder)
- How to Dope the Wind - Beyond Belief
- $99.95 Predator i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses
- PSE TAC Radial Crossweave Arrows
- QAD Drop-Away arrow rest for TAC 15/15i, Elite/Ordnance
- BLM4GPS Maps For Your GPS (SD/Micro SD Card Version)
- Firenock Lighted Nocks For Tac 15 Arrows