Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
Building from the revolutionary Burris Eliminator Laser Rangefinding Rifle Scope, the Eliminator II extends your range to an impressive 999 yards and with the addition of the Eliminator X38 Reticle, shooters will be given holdover for windage as well as elevation. This scope ranges your target, calculates trajectory and an illuminated dot appears at the ideal holdover point. Hunting at long ranges has never been easier. The Eliminator also features an integral mounting system for mounting on a 1 or 2-piece Weaver-style base and comes with a remote activation switch that can be attached to the forearm of your rifle. The Burris Eliminator Laser Rangefinding Scope comes with an instruction manual explaining how to program the scope for your favorite cartridge and load.
- Objective Bell Diameter: 60mm
- Ocular Bell Diameter: 42mm
- Adjustment Click Value: 1/4"
- Eye Relief: 3.5-3"
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 10.5-3.5mm
- Field of View at 100 Yards: 25' @ 4x, 9' @ 12x
- Dimensions, in inches unless otherwise stated: 13, 5.7, 60mm, 42mm
- Weight: 26 oz
No posts found