Cart is empty
Accuracy and Precision for Long Range Shooting
A Practical Guide for Riflemen
By Bryan Litz
Written in the same easily understandable style as Bryan Litz's previous book, Applied Ballistics for Long Range Shooting, this book takes the next step and explains the effect of various uncertainties on hit percentage. While long range shooting can be a very technical discipline, author Bryan Litz explains these complicated ideas in simple layman's terms, allowing the average reader to grasp the subject easily.
Weapon Employment Zone (WEZ) analysis is described and used throughout the book to show various means of improving effectiveness. Written in three parts, Part 1 of Accuracy and Precision for Long Range Shooting is devoted to precision, Part 2 covers accuracy and Part 3 goes over Weapon Employment Zone Analysis. Hardcover, 296 pages.
- LRH Rear Shooting Bag
- Sling (Double Shoulder)
- How to Dope the Wind - Beyond Belief
- $99.95 Predator i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses
- PSE TAC Radial Crossweave Arrows
- QAD Drop-Away arrow rest for TAC 15/15i, Elite/Ordnance
- BLM4GPS Maps For Your GPS (SD/Micro SD Card Version)
- Firenock Lighted Nocks For Tac 15 Arrows