Cart is empty
This is a slightly longer version of the rail attachment device.
The new BT17 - 4" 1913 Rail will accommodate hole patterns with a center to center spacing of 2.2 – 3.5" with a FLAT base to accommodate flat surfaces. A standard sling stud and Sling Stud spacer can be used as one fastener or two Button head machine screws can be used, NO HARDWARE IS INCLUDED (see BT1517) to attach this rail to the forearm of standard rifle stocks. The BT17 can also be attached to a horizontal surface on the Butt section to attach our BR12 or BT13 Precision Rail Monopods. The BT17 also has a flush cup for that style of sling swivels.
- LRH Rear Shooting Bag
- Sling (Double Shoulder)
- How to Dope the Wind - Beyond Belief
- $99.95 Predator i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses
- PSE TAC Radial Crossweave Arrows
- QAD Drop-Away arrow rest for TAC 15/15i, Elite/Ordnance
- BLM4GPS Maps For Your GPS (SD/Micro SD Card Version)
- Firenock Lighted Nocks For Tac 15 Arrows