Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
Used for mounting 1913 rails (our part numbers BT15 and BT17) consists of two (2) 10-32 T-Nuts and two (2) 10-32 x ¾" Button Head Cap Screws.
|These T-nuts are commonly used by stock builders to accommodate the installation of sling studs and rails. These are typically bedded into the stock from the barrel channel side in the following manner (see illustration).|
B&T Industries L.L.C. does not make any recommendations or suggestions regarding stock alterations, ALL such modifications should be done by a competent gunsmith, purchase of these parts will be considered an acknowledgment of this.
Cost is $5.00 for set of two (2).
No posts found
- LRH Rear Shooting Bag
- Sling (Double Shoulder)
- How to Dope the Wind - Beyond Belief
- $99.95 Predator i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses
- PSE TAC Radial Crossweave Arrows
- QAD Drop-Away arrow rest for TAC 15/15i, Elite/Ordnance
- BLM4GPS Maps For Your GPS (SD/Micro SD Card Version)
- Firenock Lighted Nocks For Tac 15 Arrows