Cart is empty
The Angle Cosine Indicator is essential for accurate shots on inclined terrain. From Sniper Tools.
I even use an angle cosine indicator on my 100 yard TAC 15i crossbow. -Len
The ACI is a vault solid, water resistant precision instrument. It is quiet and made from aircraft grade aluminum, which is anodized in a flat black color. The Cosine numbers are laser engraved onto the body in five (5) degree increments. The lens is shatterproof, shockproof and resistant to chemicals such as acetone and cleaning solvents. Completely mechanical, there are no batteries to fail, and no electronics to fail.
This Angle Cosine Indicator from Sniper Tools does not include a mounting system.
It can be mounted by itself using the picatinny mount by Badger Ordnance.
It can be mounted to the Defensive Edge ACI/ACD Combo Mount.
It can be mounted to the Flatline Ops ACD by using the Flatline Ops Strong Arm.
No posts found
- LRH Rear Shooting Bag
- Sling (Double Shoulder)
- How to Dope the Wind - Beyond Belief
- $99.95 Predator i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses
- PSE TAC Radial Crossweave Arrows
- QAD Drop-Away arrow rest for TAC 15/15i, Elite/Ordnance
- BLM4GPS Maps For Your GPS (SD/Micro SD Card Version)
- Firenock Lighted Nocks For Tac 15 Arrows