Cart is empty
CLOTHING & BOOTS
The Meramac 2 Room is a free-standing tent that is great to take along on family camping trips when you want to separate the kids from the adults. It would also work great when you have two couples and want a little extra privacy. It sleeps up to six people with a divider in the center (so three people can fit on each side). The Meramac 2 Room sets up quick and easily with the two pole dome design and has an awning fly.
- Free Standing 2 Pole System with Shock Corded Fiberglass Poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly Resists UV Damage and Stays Taut
- 150D Polyester Oxford Floor with 1500mm Coating
- Poles attach to the tent with Clips and at the corners with Ring & Pins for fast and easy set-up
- Multi-pass Urethane Coating on the fly and floor for maximum weather protection
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 2 Large Mesh Windows for excellent venting & visibility
- Hooded Fly at the front and rear permit venting of the windows in any weather
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles on for Maximum Adjustability and Protection
- Base Size: 10' x 12'
- Center Height: 6'2
- Tent Area: 120 sq. ft.
- Tent & Fly Weight: 18 lb. 8 oz.
- Total Weight: 20 lbs.
- Packed Size: 8" x 28"
- Pole Diameter: 12.7 mm
- Color: Grey/Coal/Sage/Rust
- Style: Two-pole, Two Room
- Use Rating: 3 Season
- Sleeps: Six
- Fly: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 150D, Poly Oxford, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta
- Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
- Rain fly
- Fiberglass Poles
- Pole Bag
- Stake Bag
- 8" Steel Stakes
- Guy Rope
- Repair Swatches
- Gear Loft
- Mesh Storage Pockets
- Flashlight Loop
- Zippered Tent Bag