Re: Sako Extractor Installation Video
Kevin,I bought a few of those Sako extractors from PTG. They came with no instructions at all. I must say your video is brilliant to watch and very inspirational to say the least but I still have a few questions.
(1) What length is the slot you cut and how deep.
(2) What is the distance out to hole you drilled through the bolt body and what size drill.
(3) The hole for the plunger,is that placed in the centre,Im talking about the hole you drilled with the bolt facing vertically for the spring and plunger.
(4) What type of Silver solder is that you were using.
(5) The extractors that PTG have,are they the same as the ones that Tubb sells and Brownells also sell.