Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Magazine Articles > Product Reviews - Discussion

Vortex Razor HD Spotting Scope Review

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-16-2013, 11:25 PM
Vortex Razor HD Spotting Scope Review

There have been several good reviews/reports concerning the Vortex Razor HD Spotting Scope from people I respect, and there is no doubt in my mind that what they have said is true. This scope, whether it is the angled eyepiece version or the straight design is a great spotting scope for its price point compared to other brands of spotting scopes in its quality range. In my opinion, it is the best buy for its class. I do not say that lightly. Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Vortex Razor HD Spotting Scope Review, By Ernie Bishop. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Unread 10-02-2013, 08:42 PM
Re: Vortex Razor HD Spotting Scope Review

Based on your review of the Vortex Razor HD spotting scope, I decided to order one. I ordered the x30 extra eyepiece with milrad reticle. I also to get the digiscope camera attachment. I also plan on getting the Vortex XLT tripod. So I think I am pretty well set up.

I have a GAP Crusader and GAP-10 in and both of them have a Vortex Razor HD EBR-2B for my long range shooting.