Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Magazine Articles > Product Reviews - Discussion

FoxPro Shockwave Coyote Caller Review

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2013, 10:45 AM
Administrator

FoxPro Shockwave Coyote Caller Review

Quote:
It had been a typically long hot July day in North Central Montana. Being this far north, darkness arrives late and leaves early during the summer. I typically become more lazy than usual during the heat of summer as I'm more wired for cold temperatures. I thrive in fall, winter and early spring colder weather, and this summer heat is something I can do without. I was pondering this as I looked at the brand new FoxPro Shockwave sitting in my "Man Cave". It had arrived right towards the end of spring and I had yet to use it. It wasn't that I didn't want to give it a whirl so much as much I didn't relish the thought of hiking in through the hills and sweating half to death. However, today was a little different. The high had only reached 76 degrees and it was much cooler than usual. I decided since I was feeling more ambitious and wanting to be outside, perhaps the coyotes would be more active as well. With that in mind I decided I would make one quick stand before nightfall.

Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, FoxPro Shockwave Coyote Caller Review, By Troy Adams. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

What's new at the...

Long Range Hunting Gear and Supplies
Old 10-21-2013, 09:59 PM
Silver Member

Re: FoxPro Shockwave Coyote Caller Review

I enjoyed reading the write up Troy. Sure would like to get together with ya this winter for some coyote hunts and see this new caller in action.

Geb
Old 10-23-2013, 11:54 AM
SPONSOR

Re: FoxPro Shockwave Coyote Caller Review

Nic just get a hold of me after deer season and we'll make it happen.