Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Swap A Hunt

Wyo trophy Antelope, Mule Deer, Elk- open minded

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 06:04 PM
Official Sponsor of LRH

Wyo trophy Antelope, Mule Deer, Elk- open minded

I have access to good public land areas in Wyoming for Antelope, Elk, Mule deer (some private access for Mulies). Don't let the public fool you it is millions of acres you can go days without seeing private land or another hunter. These are trophy areas so you need a few PP for antelope and elk, deer is an OTC tag. Let me know what you have to offer
Old 11-27-2012, 01:56 AM
Bronze Member

Re: Wyo trophy Antelope, Mule Deer, Elk- open minded

What are u looking for I have access to some good whitetail private land and awesome turkey hunting. If you were to come turkey hunting i can put u in walleyes every afternoon after we are finished turkey hunting we have some great walleye fishing here as well. I am looking for a chance on a big Mulie?
Old 12-04-2012, 08:49 PM

Bear, deer, musky fishing, in MN or one of our custom longbows, I am interested in Mule Deer. Greg
Old 12-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Bronze Member

I have good texas whitetail and trophy boar hunting to offer in trade for mule deer if that would interest you.

chuck
Old 12-13-2013, 09:34 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck williams View Post
I have good texas whitetail and trophy boar hunting to offer in trade for mule deer if that would interest you.

chuck

How many PPs for deer do you have for the 2014 draw in Wyoming? In case you aren't aware of it, landowner tags in Wyoming are not transferrable and to get on private property you would need to draw a license for the limited quota unit or Regional tag where the land is located. There are no OTC tags inWyoming like the OP mentioned. I guess he's talking about an area that doesn't sell out in the draw with the remaining licenses going on sale in July online.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgun 30-06 View Post
How many PPs for deer do you have for the 2014 draw in Wyoming? In case you aren't aware of it, landowner tags in Wyoming are not transferrable and to get on private property you would need to draw a license for the limited quota unit or Regional tag where the land is located. There are no OTC tags inWyoming like the OP mentioned. I guess he's talking about an area that doesn't sell out in the draw with the remaining licenses going on sale in July online.
Sorry didn't mean to be misleading. I am used to refering to over the counter tags as ones that you can buy as a leftover tag every year. It is not officially an OTC tag however there are always tags left over at the beggining of the rifle season. It is a general tag for non-residents. You need no points, you don't need to put in just buy the tag online or when you show up to hunt. Like you said you cannot transfer land owner tags in wyoming which i really like cause it keeps big money out of it. Anyways I started this thread so if you have any questions or want to get in touch send me a PM.