Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Swap A Hunt

White Tail Deer Catfish to swap

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2013, 10:24 AM
Silver Member

White Tail Deer Catfish to swap

I have a really nice place to hunt White Tail in Texas. I have nice accomadations where you can stay. The season runs from Nov. 2, 2013 - Jan. 5, 2014. I also do Channel Cat fishing on a warm water Power Plant lake. the fish spawn 3 times a year, so the fishing is usually pretty good. I have the boat and all the gear. We limit out (25) pretty often ave about 1.5 to 12 pounders. I would be interested in fishing in Alaska in the summer. I am interested in just about all kinds of hhunting and fishing. Let me know what you have, Message me or send a phone number and a good time to call and we can visit about it if you are interested.

Thanks DL
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
White Tail Deer  Catfish to swap-sunp0842.jpg   White Tail Deer  Catfish to swap-dec-2012-17-.jpg  

White Tail Deer  Catfish to swap-squaw-creek-1-28-12-6-.jpg   White Tail Deer  Catfish to swap-squaw-creek-1-28-12-15-.jpg  

Old 05-30-2014, 06:50 AM

Re: White Tail Deer Catfish to swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLFant View Post
I have a really nice place to hunt White Tail in Texas. I have nice accomadations where you can stay. The season runs from Nov. 2, 2013 - Jan. 5, 2014. I also do Channel Cat fishing on a warm water Power Plant lake. the fish spawn 3 times a year, so the fishing is usually pretty good. I have the boat and all the gear. We limit out (25) pretty often ave about 1.5 to 12 pounders. I would be interested in fishing in Alaska in the summer. I am interested in just about all kinds of hhunting and fishing. Let me know what you have, Message me or send a phone number and a good time to call and we can visit about it if you are interested.

Thanks DL
Would be interested in both dear and catfish . Also looking to hunt pigs. We have none! Could offer grouse and partridge, black bear or moose hunt.