Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Swap A Hunt

Texas Alligators

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2014, 07:02 PM

Texas Alligators

Can swap an alligator hunt in SE Texas gator will be 7 to 11 ft. Let me know what you have. I can also throw in teal hunting at the same time.
Old 05-30-2014, 06:39 AM

Re: Texas Alligators

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronF View Post
Can swap an alligator hunt in SE Texas gator will be 7 to 11 ft. Let me know what you have. I can also throw in teal hunting at the same time.
Would be interested in alligator hunt and hog hunt and could offer black bear and or moose hunt in northern Ontario.
Old 05-30-2014, 12:11 PM

I'm interested. Tell me about the moose and bear hunt. What size moose/bear can I expect? How is the hunt conducted and any other info you may have.
Old 05-30-2014, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I'm interested. Tell me about the moose and bear hunt. What size moose/bear can I expect? How is the hunt conducted and any other info you may have.
I am not an outfitter! Just a avid hunter who like to try any new hunting experience. Last year I killed 2 bear and got one for a friend nothing huge 200 -250 we shoot what we can. the moose is even more restricted we usually get 2-3 but we are not in a position to pick and choose.
I am not looking to make money just exchange friendly visit hunt one for the other.

Bear starts aug 15th and moose sept 20th we are in Cochrane Ontario Canada. Where are you?
Old 05-31-2014, 08:44 AM

I am in Southeast Texas close Beaumont about 1 hour east of Houston. We have plenty if gators and hogs and could almost guarantee you one of each.
Old 05-31-2014, 02:24 PM

Quote:
I am in Southeast Texas close Beaumont about 1 hour east of Houston. We have plenty if gators and hogs and could almost guarantee you one of each.
Is there a season or best time to do these hunts? How many days would be reasonably required?
Old 05-31-2014, 10:34 PM

Sept 10-30 a weekend