Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Swap A Hunt

Swap of a lifetime!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 09:54 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Swap of a lifetime!!

Are you interested in trading for a wyoming sasquatch hunt?

Anything less than overkill is underachievement!

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad
Old 08-31-2010, 01:39 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkamike View Post
Are you interested in trading for a wyoming sasquatch hunt?
Dont forget about the jackalope's!!!
Old 08-31-2010, 02:12 PM
Silver Member

Sorry no sasquatch, ever since I was saved by one in nam I just couldn't do it..Jackalopes either when i was little I lost one in a hotair balloon accident, haven't been right since
Old 08-31-2010, 02:32 PM
Platinum Member

Ok last offer. We have a grasshopper problem here in northern Wyoming I can hook you up with a tag that has an unlimited bag limit.

Anything less than overkill is underachievement!

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad
Old 08-31-2010, 03:16 PM
Silver Member

That sounds good,but you will need to come to southern jersey first and take care of the mexican problem we have.PS no tag needed.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:41 PM
Platinum Member

I will swap you room and board in wyoming and show you where to kill all the wolves, grizzlies and lions you can shake a stick at. They keep telling us they are endangered so we need to kill several thousand of them so the federal government doesn't look such a fool with there ficticious population counts. No elk or moose here anymore but we have thousands of grizzlies, wolves and lions that are very overpopulated and really need to be thinned out. I will swap it for catfishing in the south. Possum hunting in same south. Squirrel hunting or varmint hunting anywhere. Good pigeon shoot or snipe hunt will do also. Just make an offer. I don't have any tags lying around for the critters I offer but knowbody out here will tell anybody anyway. Just SOS and SAW. Shoot on Site and Shoot and Walk. I recomend Barnes bullets and have found that the unpopular gut shot actually is a very good shot after all on some critters.
Old 09-17-2010, 02:36 PM
Silver Member

@ Mr. Ranger, I'm from Nj and we must have the same dumb-ass making decisions here to. They releast coyote's hear to get the turkey population under controll and here we dont have lots of acres for them to live on. So now there starting to work there way into are yards. I've already heard of one guy seen a one stalking his daughter while playing in the back yard from in the woods. Instead of putting hunters to take regulate thing they put animals that are dangerouse to everything including people. Sometimes I feel Americans are not running the country nomore, I've been useing the term (Political Terroism.)