Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Swap A Hunt

Swap of a lifetime!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2010, 08:44 PM
Silver Member

Swap of a lifetime!!

I am looking for anyone who wants to trade a elk,muledeer,whitetail,brown bear or any other USA or Canadian, African Lion, Elephant, NewZealand redstage hunt. For a Potantial BC/PY rabbit,groundhog or squirrel. We have a 15acre peice partly woodland and openfield connecting to 2 other 17=acre fields we cannot hunt on, oh and sombodys back yard pool area. The rabbits have average 3-4''ear size unless you shoot one in the head. We have some squirrels the size of large domestic house cats and a groundhog thats been seen and shot at many times named floormat. When he runs across the field he looks like a floor matt. Who we also think is responsible for eating my neigbors pet cha-wawa.

Deals like this don't come offten. I, I mean you can benifit from this once in a lifetime oppertunity. Don't miss out. If your tired of shooting them big easy to hit animals and you want a real challange to test your skills. This is your spot. Well hey there are only so many spots avaible as we maintain low pressure hunts and oppertunity to harvest Trophy small game..
Old 08-21-2010, 08:47 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Swap of a lifetime!!

dirt,

I have a very challenging trade hunt.

You will test your abilitys in all areas of hunting as we pursue the elusive and reclusive eastern prickle pig. You will need an extra big slurpie as we cruise the logging roads searching for this little prick.
Old 08-21-2010, 09:01 PM
Silver Member

hey Coyboy

Your offer is very temping, but I am to scared of the Prickle pig as my girl is the only Prick hunter between the 2 of us. She bags at least one everynight and sometime gets in an occasional 2 bottem feeders in the vally below. Thankyou for your offer. If I hear of any body interstest I will send them your way..
Old 08-21-2010, 09:19 PM
Platinum Member

Send your girlfriend she sounds like a very experienced hunter!!
Old 08-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Silver Member

That offer is even more temping. She comes as a package deal. You will get the master package her, the 3 kids, one on the way, maxed out cridet cards and a list of accomedations she will require. just send me your address, you will owe me nothing. PS I will overnight the kids on me.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:14 PM
Platinum Member

She must have a good sence of humor, your too dam funny.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:39 PM
Silver Member

Hey thanks, She laughs at me all the time, most of the time being in bed, still haven;t figured out why she calls me the tickler, but anyway glad I amuse someone besides her..lol!