Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Swap A Hunt

Please Delete

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2011, 05:31 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Free Wyoming Hunt

Mike,
Thats a very generous offer! I'm planning a 2012 antelope hunt with my son. What I would really appreciate is alot of info and possibly talking to you on the phone. I'm a first timer and don't know a thing about getting a good place to hunt along with all the licence issues for a hunt. We want basically a meat hunt but some horns would be a nice bonus. If you're up to it you can email your Phone #. We could possibly get together out there and you could help us out. I'll take you to the best restraunts around and buy all gas, etc. Tell me what you think.
Thanks,
Randy
Old 12-08-2011, 01:04 PM

WOW That's a very generous offer
Thanks to Mike and huntinfool18
I sent you guys PM
Old 12-08-2011, 01:15 PM
Silver Member

I just saw this thread. Talk about going out of your way for your fellow man.......WOW.

You two guys....Mike and huntinfool18....are off the charts! Nice to know people like you two still exist.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:49 PM
Silver Member

I would LOVE to have the oppertunity to shoot a speed goat or an elk ,even a mule deer . It would be the 2012 season before I could afford to drive up . I would be most greatful for the chance to do so . E-mail your info ,and I'll see what we can get set up ,as well as finding out about tags and such . Your certainly a fella with a big heart to make this type of an offer . My e-mail is sweenydoug@yahoo.com , think we've talked before on here . Thanks & God bless !!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS !
Old 12-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearpaw View Post
not sure about the game laws in WY, but in MT if you are accepting fuel and meals, you are guiding ilegally and it will not be overlooked because you are doing a good deed. Check with the guiding laws and cover your butt. Something to think about. glad to see the generousity tho!
I will add that this would also be illegal in AZ without a guide license. I can remember a case a few years back where a guy was charged for illegally guiding because the gentleman he helped took him to Taco Bell after the hunt for lunch! The law reads it is illegal to assist in the taking of wildlife for pay. Pay is not limited to just money, anything considered to be gain or a tip can get you in trouble.
I think your offer is fantastic and would even be interested in hooking up with you in the future because I do hunt in WY, but I think it is a great idea for you to check on the legal aspect of your generous offer. You may need to delete this thread if you find out it is illegal. Best of luck to ya!
Old 02-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Silver Member

Mike, I would like to talk to you about deer or elk hunting,including specifics. Would you pm your phone # and a good time to call? Thanks , Gary Campbell
Old 02-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Silver Member

I'd like to just talk, but really a law that would make it wrong for 2 people to help each other out. To much government!!! I'd move!!