Originally Posted by HARPERC
1) Do they never come in during the day or just when you're hunting?
2) Step back and reconsider your set up.
3) What naturals are they feeding on-how far are they coming?
4) Do you have trail timer-game cam data?
5) What volume of bait are you leaving-enough to live on? Maybe taper to a smaller amount while you hunt. A coffee can or 2 at times is enough if they are hooked, don't let them gorge and wander off to sleep. Less food will keep it competitive.
6) How many bear are you feeding? Is there a big dominant bear coming in. Given your Wyoming tag is there a Grizzly in the area!
7) It's early-hot here, things will change in 2-3 weeks with temperature, and changing food supply.
1) got a few daytime pics, very random times. nothing to pattern
2) Set is good, gots bears off it prior years
3) Sheep and they are everywhere
4) have 2 cameras up and lots and lots of pics
5) bait is 105 mile round trip, been filling the 55 gal. drum up
6)4 mature bears on the bait, one larger boar ( not BIG by any means, no Grizz
7)been hot here too.
Thinking of your Number 5.... will try less bait and less often filling. Might help a lot !