Save 10% on Montana Hunting Opportunities
If any of you Montana Hunters who put in for special drawings for elk hunts
failed to win the drawing but still have a general elk tag, you might consider one of our Montana Hunts. The hunts are reasonably priced and located in some great hunting areas.
We are offering 10% off for many late season bookings. These are subject to limited availability and do not include our private ranch hunts.
We are also booking 2012 hunts at this time. Its not to early to secure the best hunting dates.
Area 240 for pack in hunts
Areas 240, 261, or 270 for lodge hunts.
Areas 210, 215 for Private Ranch Hunts
These are great hunting areas with abundant opportunities for the hunter who is willing to work for them.
Montanas early archery only hunts can be very productive while the Bulls are in the peak of the rut.
For just a little more money, try one of our Private Ranch hunts, either during the archery only season or during the general rifle season.
GUIDED PACK IN HUNT
- Horse back into a back country tent camp. 7 day $3250.00 reduced to $2925.00
--2 hunters per guide.
- Horse back into a tent camp, we provide tents, cots, foamies, stove, dishes ect...you bring sleeping bag, personal belongings and food. Minimum of 2 people, 7-10 day hunt $1950.00 reduced to $1755.00
GUIDED LODGE HUNTS
- Bow and or Gun, 2 hunters per guide. Bitterroot National Forest generally hunters stay in 2 bedroom Bunkhouse -sleeps 4.Our guides pick you up every morning at breakfast and bring you back in the evening. 7 day hunt with 5 days of hunting. arrive Sun. after 3:00pm-leave following Sat morning $2500.00 reduced to $2250.00
- 7 Day hunts $3500.00 1 hunter per guide License is on a draw. Apply before July 30th.
PRIVATE RANCH ELK HUNT
- Stay in modern cabin, 100% success most weeks. Only 4 HUNTERS A Week!!!! Large population elk herd. 7 Day 2 hunters per guide. $4995.00 NOT a high fence. Working cattle Ranch.
PRIVATE RANCH WHITETAIL DEER HUNTS
- Stay here at the lodge. 100% success most weeks. Only 4 hunters a Week. Bucks in the 130/150 class. Come during the rut in late Nov. $3,200
Don't let the inexpensive prices fool you. We run a busy and successful operation and these are some excellent hunting areas. Due to the changes and confusion in the Montana State Laws and regulations regarding outfitters we concentrated our marketing on our Idaho operation and have many good hunts available.
If you do not have a MT tag and still wish to consider an elk, mule deer, bear or Mountain Lion hunt this year we can still accommodate some hunters on some dates and will offer LRH members a 10% discount on these hunts also.