Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Antelope Hunting

wyoming antelope unit 44 help?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2014, 11:08 PM
Gold Member

Re: wyoming antelope unit 44 help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by killinkrew06 View Post
, just happens we are not lucky all the time like some people.
I am glad to see I'm not the only person with this problem!

When faced with something like this, I arrive a week early and scout, scout, scout, scout, scout, scout, and then put them to bed. Antelope don't wonder much at night.

In the morning you might just be on top of the biggest buck in unit 44, AND FOR FREE! Then you will have bragging rights over all of those fat wallets who have someone else drive them to their shots on private land. Believe you will be much prouder than the fat wallets and more deserving too.

It is all in how much you want it. Best of luck to you and I want pics when you get back!

GO GET EM!
Old 06-21-2014, 03:06 PM

Re: wyoming antelope unit 44 help?

That is our objective, show up and scout prior to season if we can't find private to hunt on. We are used to going the extra mile, living and hunting in Colorado we take it very serious and go way beyond what 99% of people do to have a good successful hunt in whatever we are hunting. Definitelynot aafraid or going the extra mile. The proof hangs on our walls. I'm hoping this turns out to be a good hunt because my boys are almost old enough to hunt and I want them to have a great goat experience when they are young, and not have to wait and dream of it for years like I did. Thanks again for the great information guys if you have any other input on this I would love to hear it