Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Deer Hunting

Wyoming Public Land DIY Great Hunt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2011, 09:57 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Wyoming Public Land DIY Great Hunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNbogboy View Post
Where we hunted in MT hybrids are common the locals say and we actually saw a couple of whitetails within 3 miles of where were hunting in WY this year so I am sure it is entirely possible.....Is there a positive way to tell without a biology lab?....
While I'm sure there is a biological test that can be done, my statement is just based on looking at the animes. The deer seems to have a muley head/ears and whitetail antlers.
Old 10-25-2011, 06:14 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNbogboy View Post
We started out on the Beaver Rim over by Sweetwater Station, but the 4-wheeler traffic was fierce....We ended up bouncing around the Sweetwater rocks in 97 just southwest of you....PM me Cliff if you want some specifics
Randy
No specifics needed.......just wondering where the dart landed on the Wyoming map this year
Bow season wasnt bad at all but the deer gun season sure brought out the rifraf on 4wheelers and pickups..............Even saw a couple guys actually walking
Old 10-27-2011, 10:30 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachV View Post
No specifics needed.......just wondering where the dart landed on the Wyoming map this year
Bow season wasnt bad at all but the deer gun season sure brought out the rifraf on 4wheelers and pickups..............Even saw a couple guys actually walking
walking?? in wyoming?? I dont believe it!

Get a JOB! I already feed the bears, I dont need to feed you too!

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad
Old 10-30-2011, 02:32 PM
Platinum Member

Nice, congrats!!!
Any more pics of Jimīs buck?