Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Deer Hunting

my buck got jacked

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Platinum Member

Re: my buck got jacked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebob View Post
Yes i do, the lesson he will learn is to correct problems he has on his own if possible. That is a big problem in this world i believe if someone has a problem, call someone else to take care of it. I DONT THINK SO I WILL TAKE CARE OF MY PROBLEMS MYSELF.

I think if your going to hunt, hunt legal, help other hunters hunt legal, as their is only one ranger per county here in OK they cant be everywhere.

All I have to say to you is stand up for yourself and the rest of us hunters.
Right on.... A good ass kickin does wonders to get things straightened out!

There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man. Sir Winston Churchill.

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. Einstein
Old 12-05-2010, 12:41 PM
Silver Member

If you didn't get the license number of the truck there is not much you can do about it, know this from experience happened to me.
Had a person tell me a deer is not yours until your name is on it, and that sucks but thats the way it is now days.
Old 12-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Platinum Member

How can a guy live with himself doing something like that, there is no sense of pride is saying I swiped this deer, if I was his buddy I would kick his butt all the way to the game wardens!!!!
I just don't understand taking game, one of my friends was actually fired on and pushed of a bull elk this year by a bunch of drunks from Minnesota, they actually shot at them as they we're trying to crawl back to the truck to get out of there also, they got turned in and I believe are in deep. But we have the same problem here with the Wardens, I live in the biggest county in MT and we have two game wardens, it's freaking ridiculousness, I turned in more guys this year than I ever have before but the Warden really can't do much but show up at camp and scare them a little unless he can find something hard to nail them with.

Hope you find those tards!!!

"Pain is weakness leaving your body"
Old 12-05-2010, 03:40 PM
Silver Member

If you can hit a deer at 880yds , you should have no problem hitting a radiator. Trucks can't travel but so far and then you drive up to them and offer a 'helping hand'. He'll have no idea that you were the shooter and you get his name and tag # and he get's to buy a new radiator. Turns into an expensive deer for him.
Old 12-05-2010, 04:51 PM
Silver Member

I agree perfect response too !! Most people dont raise there kids to deal with there own problems anymore glad a few of us still are. I know the bad guys have more rights than we do too but These guys need a good ass woopin! then they might think twice about what thier doing.
Old 12-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Gold Member

Radiator replacement isn't a bad idea. However I think just reading the tags via scope would be the best. Depending on your personality you may want to hold a foot over the tags and after you've read em, squeeze one off for good measure.
Old 12-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Silver Member

shoot, shovel, and shut up.