Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Deer Hunting

high fence animals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2013, 01:39 PM

Re: high fence animals

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 ultra View Post

(I would of guessed hospitality or customer service by your friendly nature TopGun)
Thanks a LOT 300 Ultra.

Do you know how hard it is to get soda out of a laptop keyboard when you shoot it out of your nose due to laughing?
Old 07-17-2013, 01:42 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancetkenyon View Post
Here in AZ, G&F biologists have seen a few "hybrid" deer. We have had a few 150+" Coues taken here too, but some have been DNA tested to show some mule deer genes from what I have heard from G&F officers. No proof that I have seen, so it is just hearsay at this point, but pretty reliable sources being they work for the AZGFD.
That's interesting i haven't heard that before but it definitely could be a possibility. I'll ask Brad Fulk (owns Rio Sonora Outfitters) and he is one of the head hancho G&F officers in Arizona.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:17 PM
Platinum Member

I had a good laugh at that one too lance, as I'm actually pretty outgoing and usually try to be more than helpful to most everyone on the websites I'm on. However, I'll admit that I can get a little testy at times, especially when I think someone may be trying to pull the wool over our eyes, LOL! I guess it's just the outlook you get when you've run into some of the characters trying to hoodwink the public like I have. I do apologize for probably taking things the wrong way in your particular case slim!!! I'll blame it on this oppressivie heat and humidity we've been having the last few days or maybe the devil made me do it
Old 07-17-2013, 02:25 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgun 30-06 View Post
I had a good laugh at that one too lance, as I'm actually pretty outgoing and usually try to be more than helpful to most everyone on the websites I'm on. However, I'll admit that I can get a little testy at times, especially when I think someone may be trying to pull the wool over our eyes, LOL! I guess it's just the outlook you get when you've run into some of the characters trying to hoodwink the public like I have. I do apologize for probably taking things the wrong way in your particular case slim!!! I'll blame it on this oppressivie heat and humidity we've been having the last few days or maybe the devil made me do it
No worries man