Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Deer Hunting

high fence animals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2013, 03:05 PM
Bronze Member

Re: high fence animals

I don't think it's the same. It's not wrong just different. If you have the resources and the desire then do it. If its not your thing save your money for tags and gas. To each his own. Have a good one!
Old 07-16-2013, 03:10 PM
Platinum Member

Having retired 11 years ago in a LE career for over 30 years, when I see someone go to an aka it's usually an alert that something shady may have been going on or is going to happen. That's all! Very seldom, if ever, do I see someone on a website change their name unless something has been going on amongst the members and that person. Keep stuff on the up and up and I'm sure everybody will be good with it! Hey, I see you're not working again today, or do you not have a job?
Old 07-16-2013, 03:29 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun 30-06 View Post
having retired 11 years ago in a le career for over 30 years, when i see someone go to an aka it's usually an alert that something shady may have been going on or is going to happen. Lightbulbthat's all! Very seldom, if ever, do i see someone on a website change their name unless something has been going on amongst the members and that person. Keep stuff on the up and up and i'm sure everybody will be good with it! Hey, i see you're not working again today, or do you not have a job? :d
great
Old 07-16-2013, 09:09 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgun 30-06 View Post
Having retired 11 years ago in a LE career for over 30 years, when I see someone go to an aka it's usually an alert that something shady may have been going on or is going to happen. That's all! Very seldom, if ever, do I see someone on a website change their name unless something has been going on amongst the members and that person. Keep stuff on the up and up and I'm sure everybody will be good with it! Hey, I see you're not working again today, or do you not have a job?
Jeez..pet detective. Give the guy a break. You have been ragging on him about this mess for long enough. He likes it you don't.
Why even waste your time?
Old 07-16-2013, 10:18 PM
Platinum Member

"Jeez..pet detective. Give the guy a break. You have been ragging on him about this mess for long enough. He likes it you don't.
Why even waste your time? "

***Wasn't a pet detective mr wiseacre, so if you can razz me on my career like that, why not allow me to razz him a little for starting the thread in what several of us felt was a shady way and then change his name?!!! PS: You've also completely missed the point that several of us were making and that's not that we objected to his hunt, but that it shouldn't be equated as a fair chase kill when it's in a high fence situation like where he killed that buck. The only place I object to is the "canned" pen-type situation that is not hunting, but just plain guaranteed killing.
Old 07-17-2013, 06:46 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgun 30-06 View Post
"Jeez..pet detective. Give the guy a break. You have been ragging on him about this mess for long enough. He likes it you don't.
Why even waste your time? "

***Wasn't a pet detective mr wiseacre, so if you can razz me on my career like that, why not allow me to razz him a little for starting the thread in what several of us felt was a shady way and then change his name?!!! PS: You've also completely missed the point that several of us were making and that's not that we objected to his hunt, but that it shouldn't be equated as a fair chase kill when it's in a high fence situation like where he killed that buck. The only place I object to is the "canned" pen-type situation that is not hunting, but just plain guaranteed killing.
I am pretty sure i have said multiple times that i was not trying to fool anyone, before these post i may have posted one or two times before so i didn't realize i needed to put in BOLD that it was a high fence hunt. If you can't get past that then that's your own issue... Being that you were a popo i am sure you have never made such a slight mistake yourself... How long you going to go on with this, didn't you say in a previous post we were cool, then you jump back on the wagon.....
Old 07-17-2013, 08:04 AM
Platinum Member

What the hell is a popo?, and if it's what I think it means I wasn't! We ARE cool and all you need do is soak in what I said in my last post that you C/Pd and you'd know why I brought it up again! Now we are cool and you can post all the high fence animals or any other animal you care to and have a good day doing it!