Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Deer Hunting

high fence animals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2013, 07:22 PM
Silver Member

Re: high fence animals

I personally have hunted and killed some great bucks in high fence areas and love it. I live in a place that don't have B&C deer and I don't own or have friends or family that owns land big enough to grow them. I have to pay either to hunt high or low fence and have done both and will do both again. When a lot of people start talking about fair chase its up to the hunter to determine that. I wish I had enough land to grow corn and soy beans and then name the deer that is to be hunted (hit list). I think that if its legal we should stand together no mater where they hunt or what they hunt with because PETA loves to hear us argue. I have heard so many hunters put down hunting with guns just because they hunt with bows saying that's just not hunting. We need to stand together no matter if its high or low ,bow ,rifle,crossbow,spear or tommy hawk and I know I don't got good grammer. I like to see the pictures no matter what size because the trophy is in the eye of the beholder. Please don't anyone take this to heart because I'm not talking about anyone
Thanks
Old 07-10-2013, 08:07 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim09 View Post
Those are some nice deer you got hanging Iowa Whitetail.

I'll have to post some of my non high fence deer once i get all my picks reloaded on my computer since it was hacked a couple of weeks ago.

Only pic i currently have is my couse deer i killed a couple years back down in Mexico (free range). Took him at 543 yards with my 30 HART, scored 119 7/8 non typ 110"even typical....
cool deer like the mount
Old 07-15-2013, 10:27 PM
Platinum Member

119 7/8" is a good couse!
Old 07-16-2013, 07:19 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus-5024 View Post
119 7/8" is a good couse!
Thanks man!

Check out Rio Sonora Outfitters, Brad always seems to find the jewel of ranches for big couse..
Old 07-16-2013, 12:57 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowa whitetail View Post
I was wondering peoples thoughts on this. Is it the same as free range?
No, No and another NOOOO!
Old 07-16-2013, 02:07 PM
Platinum Member

Hey Kyle Welker or Slim09 or whatever your username is this week! Why did you change your name on the website? Are you ashamed of your previous attempts to fake everyone out in regards to your type of hunting and thought you'd start out fresh, as that's exactly what you tried to do whether you admit it or not when you posted that big nontypical buck to start the other thread?
Old 07-16-2013, 02:51 PM
Bronze Member

[QUOTE=Topgun 30-06;828464]Hey Kyle Welker or Slim09 or whatever your username is this week! Why did you change your name on the website? Are you ashamed of your previous attempts to fake everyone out in regards to your type of hunting and thought you'd start out fresh, as that's exactly what you tried to do whether you admit it or not when you posted that big nontypical buck to start the other thread?[/QUOTE

Geez really back to this again, just as i thought we were starting to get along...:

That being said my screen name on all the forums i am on is slim09, for whatever reason when i created this i put down my name (it was a couple years ago but never posted) and just wanted it to be the same for all forums i am on. I don't do the password save so the easiest way for me to remember is for all of the usernames and passwords to be the same.