Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Deer Hunting

British Columbia Muleys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2012, 09:40 PM

British Columbia Muleys

Anyone out there ever hunted BC for Big muleys?
Old 04-12-2012, 05:48 PM
Platinum Member

Re: British Columbia Muleys

I have, but far enough back it won't be much help, the outfits I hunted with are gone. Great place BC, if I was going to pay for a mule deer hunt, this would likely be it. Alberta has some nice mulies as well. Not much help but I hate seeing someones post go dark with no response. Best of luck
Old 04-28-2012, 08:26 PM
Silver Member

I hunted whitetail with these guys but they offer mule deer hunts or combo hunts and they are very good. The outfitter's name is Scott McKenzie the business is Sugar Valley Outfitters. Just google them and you will get a phone number and a web site. Good luck there are some big mulies and whitetails up there.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:20 PM

I wouldn't waste your time with Scott he's an ignorant >>>>>>>..... Go to Alberta or Sask. and go with Cody Robbins.. He shoot's monster mulies google him and look up Live to hunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonewest View Post
I hunted whitetail with these guys but they offer mule deer hunts or combo hunts and they are very good. The outfitter's name is Scott McKenzie the business is Sugar Valley Outfitters. Just google them and you will get a phone number and a web site. Good luck there are some big mulies and whitetails up there.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:53 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatsPreb View Post
I wouldn't waste your time with Scott he's an ignorant >>>>>>>..... Go to Alberta or Sask. and go with Cody Robbins.. He shoot's monster mulies google him and look up Live to hunt
I assume you hunted with Scott and didn't get a deer? I would like to hear what is wrong with Scott. I hunted with him twice and each time got quality deer and saw other hunters do the same. Scott and guides worked very hard over some fairly rough terrain to make it happen. I also sent you a PM so you could explain more without slinging mud.