Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Regional Forums > The Rest Of The World

The Rest Of The World Canada, Europe, South America, Etc.

African Safari Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2014, 09:43 AM

African Safari Question

Does anyone have experience with either Stormalen & Cochran Safaris or Stormberg Safaris? Planning a hunt in May next year and am activity looking for guide & PH. Thanks in advance - Jim
NTRP Shooter #68
Old 01-26-2014, 10:41 AM

Re: African Safari Question

Don't know where or what you are looking to hunt, but my son and I took a plains game safari with Swaershoek Safaris this past June in South Africa and had an outstanding time. Beautiful country, outstanding animals, and a great PH. Another plus is we hunted in a malaria-free area, so we didn't have to deal with malaria medications.

PM me if you are interested in more information.

Rex
Old 01-28-2014, 04:53 PM
Silver Member

I have been a member a while and don't get the feeling that a lot of African hunters frequent this forum. This question would likely get more responses on a couple of other forums that I'm a member of. Try africahunting.com and accurate reloading. They have LARGE audiences of seasoned African hunters as well as a number of PH's that post on them. I've been 2 times and it's a good time. Bruce
Old 06-25-2014, 11:58 AM

I just got back a week ago from SA and had a fantastic time. I booked with Ed at EAI and everything that i was told was delivered. Free range hunts and the outcome was 6 trophies. Longest was 500 on a bull kudu. For the price i payed (less than most)we had great facilities and a PH that was amazing to work with. I just got off the phone with the owner this morning and in process of booking for 2016 to go back.Let me know if you want the contact info for any of the folks i used.
Old 06-25-2014, 02:46 PM
Bronze Member

no experience with them but i just got back from namibia and i hunted with Kalahari hunting safaris and it was awesome. shot a 54 inch kudu and 24 other animals. check them out Kalahari Hunting Safaris Namibia Africa - Home