Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Regional Forums > West

West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Montana Jobs?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Silver Member

Montana Jobs?

I want to move to MT and out of communistafornia

Wife is from Great Falls area and we have a place to "hold up" until the $$ starts coming in again

I am looking for work, preferably in the eastern half of the state.

Im a Fire/EMT with LEO work in that past, but I'm willing to do anything for a steady paycheck..

Anyone have ears on anything that might work please let me know.

Using the fed govs USAJOBS site to search and it's lookin pretty grim..

Thanks..
Old 12-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Montana Jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daves762 View Post
I want to move to MT and out of communistafornia

Wife is from Great Falls area and we have a place to "hold up" until the $$ starts coming in again

I am looking for work, preferably in the eastern half of the state.

Im a Fire/EMT with LEO work in that past, but I'm willing to do anything for a steady paycheck..

Anyone have ears on anything that might work please let me know.

Using the fed govs USAJOBS site to search and it's lookin pretty grim..

Thanks..

all the oil rigs in the eastern part of the state are hiring as many people as they can get. if you can drive, you can get a job there
Old 12-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by climb-101 View Post
all the oil rigs in the eastern part of the state are hiring as many people as they can get. if you can drive, you can get a job there
How do I apply?
Old 12-13-2011, 08:41 AM
Silver Member

While it's true there are more jobs than you can shake a stick at, there is no where to live...even temporarily.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:30 PM
Silver Member

Dave762-just happined to spot your post for Montana jobs. If still open minded about work. Get a hold of unemployment office in billings and even in Great falls.
Friend of mine just went to work for I believe SANJEL CORP out of CANADA. He is working In Williston North Dakata. Power fuels is another outfit over there. some of the outfits have housing. I know Sanjel has housing in Williston They also hold training in Billings for the oil fields.
Power fuel- 701-839-5755
Dispatch-701-842-3610- poss contact person is Megan. may have to dig deep for more info.

SANJEL - Entry level positions with lots of potential to advance upward. work schedules are basically -7days on 1 off 7days on-6 off- 14/6 type schedule.

Sanjel.com to apply. May not be what your looking for but good luck on your search
Old 12-15-2011, 09:37 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemens View Post
dave762-just happined to spot your post for montana jobs. If still open minded about work. Get a hold of unemployment office in billings and even in great falls.
Friend of mine just went to work for i believe sanjel corp out of canada. He is working in williston north dakata. Power fuels is another outfit over there. Some of the outfits have housing. I know sanjel has housing in williston they also hold training in billings for the oil fields.
Power fuel- 701-839-5755
dispatch-701-842-3610- poss contact person is megan. May have to dig deep for more info.

Sanjel - entry level positions with lots of potential to advance upward. Work schedules are basically -7days on 1 off 7days on-6 off- 14/6 type schedule.

Sanjel.com to apply. May not be what your looking for but good luck on your search
thanks!!
Old 12-15-2011, 10:30 PM
Silver Member

Just got back from Williston-Minot area yesterday, shortage of housing is no joke! Campers lined up wheel to wheel.

Heard on the radio they are looking for Law Enforcement types, but I gotta tell you, the old Klondike Gold rush must have looked much the same! Plenty of good to excellent paying jobs but the infrastructure isn't there to support all the people, but they are building as fast as they can.

Best of luck to you!