At an RMEF Mile High Chapter Committee meeting the 1ShotGear team was lucky to meet the Co-Owner of HuntData, Donelle. She did a 30 min tutorial on how the Colorado software worked showing us everything from how to search the state for what areas you can draw based off of your number of preference points to the kill sights of Moose, Bighorn Sheep, and Mountain Goat. We were blown away by how much information was packed into 1 CD! After getting our hands on the software and trying it out ourselves we were hooked and promptly used it to figure out where we were going to apply and where we could begin to scout once the snow melted. With the help of the tutorial we were able to maneuver through the program very easily and learn tons about areas we thought we already knew everything about. If you have any doubt about where to start hunting for the 2013 year HuntData is a must. It'll show you what areas you can get a tag for through left over or OTC tags and where the summer/ winter ranges are for Elk. There are three different products that Huntdata has available:
HUNTDATA BIGGAMECD 7.0 XP/VISTA/7.0 (32 BIT)
HUNTDATA COLORADO STATEWIDE MAPS 800 CUSTOM GMU MAPS, 10 CD SET
- State Wide GMU maps
- Able to Search Units based off Preference Points, Draw Odds, ect.
- Kill Sites from the last four years for Moose, Bighorn Sheep, and Mountain Goat
- Summer/ Winter ranges of game animals plus Migration Routes
- All draw odds of each GMU for each Species broken down to see what the minimum number of points required to draw are
HUNTDATA WYOMING STATEWIDE MAPS
- 4 Maps for each GMU of Colorado
- Compatible with Google Earth
- Summer/ Winter Ranges of game animals plus migration routes
- and more!
- Includes Elk, Deer, and Antelope
- Hunting unit maps for each species (Unlike Colorado every species in wyoming has its own specific unit map)
- Summer/ Winter ranges plus migration routes
- and more!