Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Regional Forums > West

West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Help required for English Hunting Visitor 2011.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 07:50 AM
Silver Member

Help required for English Hunting Visitor 2011.

Hiya Guys,

I am from England and will be in the USA in August/September 2011. I will be trekking from Seattle north to Jasper and Banff in Canada then heading south to Yellowstone national park before heading back to Portland for a day or 2 on the river after Sturgeon.

I would dearly like to have a day or two hunting whilst there as well and would grateful if you could direct me to a good reasonably priced guide for long range varmint hunting.

I am not too sure whether there is season in the USA for coyotes, fox and prairie dogs and rabbit but if you can help me with some sound advice and maybe a decent guide I would be grateful.

Alternatively if any of you guys can sort me out I would be grateful for the help.

Please let me know.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:25 PM
Silver Member

Re: Help required for English Hunting Visitor 2011.

Hello: have you tried the oregon department of fish and wild life, or even washington states. it should not be difficult to get hunting regulations mailed to you. I would also recommend that you find a proffesional guide to help you out, guides on internet: oregon hunting guides and state of washington hunting guides. by using a guide you know what you get to do instead of what you thought you were going to do. p.s. hope you catch one of those prehistoric monster sturgeons