Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Regional Forums > West

West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Coyote hunting Anchorage area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 07:05 PM
Silver Member

Coyote hunting Anchorage area

I still new to AK trying to find someone or a group to go out with. I'm waiting on the rest of my gear to arrive from back home but I'm stationed here for 3yrs and trying to find some hunting buddies in the area, I've got a good rifle and shotgun already here willing to chase whatever is in season. Thanks,
Old 11-24-2012, 09:45 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Coyote hunting Anchorage area

They are out there, you just have to go get them. Go back to Six Mile Lake and do a Coyote howl and see how many answer. I hit one with the truck in front of the Ft Rich Power Plant. got out and threw it in the back. Took it home and skinned it. Not sure but believe there is hunting on the Army land out past Eagle River.

Lots of areas North of Wasillia, and Palmer. Up the Glen and the Parks both. Stay away from the Kenai the Coyotes and Wolves down there have Lice.
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.