Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Administration > Forum Announcements

Forced To Read A Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2007, 12:54 AM
Silver Member

I'm CLUELESS as to what took place. What forced ad? I wasn't forced to read any ad before I could navigate around the forum. Was this only for people who didn't have an updated email address?

I did see the funny little script that showed up on the bottom of a bunch of pages that Len wrote. It was at that point I checked to make sure my email address was up to date and it was.

I was never directed or forced into reading any page before I could travel from on forum to another. Hmmm...maybe it was because I usually always leave the page open on the bottom of my computer screen even if I'm not actively reading any of the forums.

I guess my vote is N/A, don't have a clue what you're talking about.
Old 12-20-2007, 09:31 PM
Silver Member

dick

Hey Dick

you sure hadn't been talking to my mom? You sure know how to make a man feel bad without raising your voice.
Old 12-20-2007, 10:16 PM
Platinum Member

mo30284:

No intent like that meant at all. I was just trying to bring up a few points that I believe people tend to overlook some times.

Look at our member count......almost 10,000 And, except for a little help from "Teh Fixer", Len does it all and foots the bill and all you and I have to do is push our little mice around and click some buttons and we have access to the best long range site on the web. It just doesn't get any better than that.

I don't know about the rest of you, but if Len was to print everything backwards for a day I wouldn't squawk. I would however give him hell about letting the 16 year old drive again.;);)