Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Regional Forums > Northeast

Northeast ME, NH, VT, CT, RI, MA, NY, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ

Mentor in Harrisburg/Lancaster area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2012, 06:40 AM

Re: Mentor in Harrisburg/Lancaster area

Haha she would know I'm only kidding abou the wedding and honeymoon, but would wholeheartedly agree that everything leading up to the big day is bothersome and time consuming.

Butcher's Bullistics in Thompson Falls Montana is doing the build.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:02 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaHeavy View Post
Haha she would know I'm only kidding abou the wedding and honeymoon, but would wholeheartedly agree that everything leading up to the big day is bothersome and time consuming.

Butcher's Bullistics in Thompson Falls Montana is doing the build.
Sweet...are you a member at Manheim or Elstonville? If not, where are you joining to stretch the legs on that rifle?
Old 08-01-2012, 08:00 PM

I'm a member at Manheim but they only go to 200. Elstonville might go to 300 but I forget. I'm lucky to know about every farmer in rapho and penn townships on a first name basis, so finding a spot to run out to about 800 is not a problem. I have a few spots in mind.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:39 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
I'm a member at Manheim but they only go to 200. Elstonville might go to 300 but I forget. I'm lucky to know about every farmer in rapho and penn townships on a first name basis, so finding a spot to run out to about 800 is not a problem. I have a few spots in mind.
I will shamelessly ask to tag along some time.

Been to the Bull's Head or Appalachian Brewing in Lititz? If you're into beers that aren't Bud, Miller, or Coors, you'll have to check it out. First beer is on me.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:27 PM

Yeah, I've been to Bull's Head once. Got tuned off of just a few beers in there. Some pretty hi-octane stuff, but very good. I'll take you up on the offer. You don't happen to know a big guy named Doug Gxxxxxch, do you? He's a regular in there with alot of connection in the shooting industry.

As far as the getting out to shoot, I'd love to. Some great spots for LR groundhog hunting. But I'd be kidding myself if I said I was gonna make it out yet this season.

What town are you in?

Check your PMs
Old 08-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Yeah, I've been to Bull's Head once. Got tuned off of just a few beers in there. Some pretty hi-octane stuff, but very good. I'll take you up on the offer. You don't happen to know a big guy named Doug Gxxxxxch, do you? He's a regular in there with alot of connection in the shooting industry.

As far as the getting out to shoot, I'd love to. Some great spots for LR groundhog hunting. But I'd be kidding myself if I said I was gonna make it out yet this season.

What town are you in?

Check your PMs
Can I buy a vowel?

I wouldn't consider myself any more than a novice when it comes to Wheel of Fortune puzzles.

I'd be happy with just getting a range at this point. Bull's Head has some good stuff, as does another place in Township at the intersection of Oregon Pike and Landis Valley Road.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:47 AM

I just didn't think he'd appreciate me dropping his name on here. If you've met him, you'd know who I mean by "Big Doug." He's a Benelli rep that hangs out in there.

I'm in Manheim, where are you?