Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Regional Forums > Northeast

Northeast ME, NH, VT, CT, RI, MA, NY, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ

Anyone from pa

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 08:01 PM
Gold Member

Re: Anyone from pa

Kevin is a great guy to learn from..I can honestly say I wouldnt be anywhere near where I am now without his help. He is a great mentor.

Don't miss the oppertunity he is offering I promise you won't regret it.

Checkout his video he has for sale called extended impact...It almost all local long range hunting that he has compiled over the years.

Kevin is also a 1st class builder, Many members on here can vouch for these words I just typed here.

I'm also local to you and always looking for new buddies to hunt with.

In about two weeks I'll be posting new pictures of the masterpiece he built for me. Without a doubt it will be a shooting machine and it wil turn more heads then a screwdriver.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:10 PM
Bronze Member

Timothy from Philadelphia, new to the shooting sports. Learning alot and enjoying it.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:49 AM

Clarion here. Great area to do anything outdoors!
Old 02-27-2011, 12:11 PM
Silver Member

Howdy Casey36. We're practically neighbors. Good to see another W.PA member. Welcome .
Old 02-28-2011, 07:42 AM

Thanks, Thinking of heading Your way in the next week or two. Mahoning Vally Milling is one shop in a hundred sq. miles that i havent visited yet! Thinking I need a little C.Z. Bobwhite in 28ga. Right now i have too many shotguns, thinking of dealing a couple away and picking some new toys up. Are they decent to deal with over there? They are the closet CZ dealer that I know of.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:00 PM
Silver Member

Yep,they are a CZ dealership. I don't know if they have much in the way of shotguns,but they carry a good selection of the CZ rifles. Nice folks and decent to deal with. You shouldn't have any problems.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:10 PM
Bronze Member

I'm looking for some place I can shoot from 500-1500 yards, preferably in the South Central part of Pa. I'm not looking for a hunting spot just some place I can practice during the summer. If there are groundhogs there that would be cool but rocks or targets are ok. I would like to work up a drop chart and just practice in different conditions to learn what my rifle will do in those conditions. I have a portable bench on wheels if we have to walk in somewhere. I'm an experienced 1000 yard benchrest shooter and practice strict safety.

Thanks for any responses.
717-965-7124