Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Long Range Hunting Video Library > Miscellaneous LRH Video

Len's Alaskan moose hunt video

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2010, 02:15 AM
Silver Member

Re: Len's Alaskan moose hunt video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronster View Post
As an Alaskan resident, this video makes me want to go out and hunt wolves this winter

Very nice Bulls! I've hunted bulls here for a long time and I can tell you that most residents will never take a bull that big. Congrats!
It isn't just the wolves that are doing the predation, the bears are a big part of the problem especially the blackies. During the first 2 months of a moose's life bears are the predators that are doing the most damage.

Gus
Old 11-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Silver Member

Re: Len's Alaskan moose hunt video

That was a very nice moose. I shot my first moose at about 12 yards right in the heart with a ZKK-602 using .375 H&H Federal 300 grain softs. It just twitched a little and started to walk away. The one behind the ear put it down.

Moose are odd creatures. They can be as dumb as a stump, but when you want to find one, you'll almost never see one.

Better living through chemistry.