Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Turkey Hunting

Turkey Hunting Techniques For Turkey Hunting

Zink HDC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 07:17 PM
Silver Member

Zink HDC

Alright...I'll start out the season's threads about decoys....Looks like the price tag on these beauties will be about $75....Anyone held one or seen it up close? I'm about to swear off Zink all together for the # of emails and promo's I'm getting on Facebook but overall I like the company....Is this product worth half the hype they're throwing out there for it?

Junk
Old 02-23-2011, 02:09 AM
Bronze Member

Re: Zink HDC

Are you talking about the Avian X decoy? I bought one the other day at the NWTF convention. Saved tax, but I think it was worth it. The decoy is awesome and looks pretty dang real.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Silver Member

Re: Zink HDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolladay View Post
Are you talking about the Avian X decoy? I bought one the other day at the NWTF convention. Saved tax, but I think it was worth it. The decoy is awesome and looks pretty dang real.
Yes that's the one....Good to hear it's a good product for the $$$ they ask for it. I see Fred has a Utube video on how to set it up and get the wrinkles out of it etc.....Very handy to release that BEFORE they start being returned for having a wrinkle in them..Haha