Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > Hog Hunting

Hog Hunting Techniques For Hog Hunting

Free Hog Hunting or Free Lodging

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2012, 06:43 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Free Hog Hunting or Free Lodging

The number is still 806-469-5212. If you called the last couple of days they have had a death in the family and probably were not taking calls.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:22 PM
Bronze Member

Are you still having people out to kill pigs?
Old 11-01-2012, 11:13 AM
Gold Member

Glenn doesn't have one crop. He has two. Milo and Pigs. When he's back down to one crop and treats the Pigs for what they are, a crop destroying nuisance, he'll get a better response. By my count, that's over 400 pigs removed. I guess 400 rototilling vandals tearing up your property and income doesn't qualify as a problem. I might suggest that when Glenn decides he does have a problem, to hire the people to use their time, money and resources to get his problem under control.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:19 PM
Bronze Member

Glenn plants milo FOR the pigs. He is a cotton farmer that plants milo behind failed or idle cotton acres for pig hunting. He likes to hunt pigs and he likes to see other people enjoy hunting pigs. The one price he charges for staying in his house and usually letting people use his 4-wheelers and sometimes guided night hunts if he has time is not unreasonable. Most people want to come again.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:49 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coy Franks View Post
Glenn plants milo FOR the pigs. He is a cotton farmer that plants milo behind failed or idle cotton acres for pig hunting. He likes to hunt pigs and he likes to see other people enjoy hunting pigs. The one price he charges for staying in his house and usually letting people use his 4-wheelers and sometimes guided night hunts if he has time is not unreasonable. Most people want to come again.
My mistake, sorry. Glenn's the first farmer I've heard of that encourages the presence of feral hogs. Yes, the price is more than fair, in fact, generous.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:55 AM

Frankly guys this is the best deal I have heard of for shooting pigs. I live in San Antonio and I'm always looking for reasonable deals under $150.00 to hunt hogs. Most of the time it's $150.00 for up to two hogs is the lowest I've heard. A number of ranches want $300.00 for two day hunt for two hogs or $100.00 for each additional hog. I'm jumping on this deal with both feet.
Also a lot of ranchers prefer to hunt hogs in February when the population is at its lowest and night hunting is back on after deer season. Plus your less likely to find as many parasites on the pigs and hopefully the mosquitoes, gnats and flies are dormant.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:23 PM

Is this deal still up to take and if so where is this milo field by what city.