Hog Hunting Techniques For Hog Hunting

DFW hog hunting?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2012, 07:33 PM
Bronze Member

Re: DFW hog hunting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by threejones View Post
It's looking less likely by the second. My wife just told me that my mom-in-law just told her Aunt that I could drive from Plano to Houston to pick her Grandma up if she was too busy... AKA My hog hunt is most likely Fu...
Don't you just love that? You're all the way down from where? NW Montana? Sure- I'll bet you've got another 3-4 hours of driving in you that you'd love to get out of your system to pick up someone you barely know, if at all.

Good luck man, I'm crossing my hairs for ya.

-JPFROG
Old 02-25-2012, 10:42 AM
Gold Member

Re: DFW hog hunting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpfrog View Post
Don't you just love that? You're all the way down from where? NW Montana? Sure- I'll bet you've got another 3-4 hours of driving in you that you'd love to get out of your system to pick up someone you barely know, if at all.

Good luck man, I'm crossing my hairs for ya.

-JPFROG
Made worse by the fact that I'll be driving though some prime hog country as well. Guess I'll get to drive some country I've never been in before. We'll be back down for Xmas, so I just gotta book a hunt now, before the time gets planned away for me... again.
Cody