Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Sponsors Marketplace

Sponsors Marketplace Check Back Often For Special Offers From These Supporters Of Our Forum Site

Welcome To Krieger Barrels - New Sponsor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 08:48 AM
PUBLISHER

Welcome To Krieger Barrels - New Sponsor

I have worked with Mike Hinrichs at Krieger's order and tech support department on several projects in the past. His service has been very good and Krieger barrels are real shooters.

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 10-03-2008, 02:25 PM
SPONSOR

Re: Welcome To Krieger Barrels - New Sponsor

Thank you for the warm welcome Len! I've been a lurker here for a while and found this site extremely informative and it's members on the cutting edge of most of the new technology, cartridges, firearms and products that come out to make our sport what it is today.

We are one of the many barrel makers in Wisconsin that uses the Single Point Cut Rifling method to produce some of the most accurate and uniform barrels made. We cater to NRA High Power, F-Class, Palma, and Silouette shooters, Long and short range Bench Rest (both NBRSA and IBS), L.E./Tactical shooters, as well as the hunter that is looking to make that perfect long range shot with a custom sporting rifle. Please see our website for a list of barrels and services that we provide and note, the contours listed are not limits, we can generally duplicate any factory or custom contour that someone sends to us as long as it meets our minimum wall thickness requirements.

My name, as Len stated, is Mike, and I take care of many of the customer service calls as well as helping to answer questions for first time custom rifle builders as well as helping out the experienced shooter/gunsmith with any questions that may arise. On a personal note, I shoot NRA High Power (M1A in Service rifle class), Bulseye Pistol (both rimfire and .45), Some I.D.P.A. pistol and the occational round of Trap. I am also an avid Whitetail hunter with rifle, handgun, and bow, and also make the occational trip out west to pop some prarie dogs. I don't get to the forums as much as I like so if you post up here and don't get a reply imediately, please do not take offense. The best way to contact us for an imediate response is of course by phone.

Thanks for welcoming us here, looking forward to chatting with you.

Home
262-628-8558
Old 10-03-2008, 02:59 PM
Platinum Member

OUTSTANDING!!!! The entire Krieger Team is the gold standard from product to product service! Use their products to win both on the range and in the field..
Old 10-03-2008, 03:42 PM
SPONSOR

Cool! Kudos to you Len.
Welcome Krieger!
My Greg Tannel built, rear-grip 6.5-284 XP-100 set-up for 1k shooting is probably the most accurate specialty handgun I have ever shot (Krieger 1-8 twist).
It will be due a new tube in the near future-You can say, I have run it hard from time to time
Old 10-03-2008, 09:51 PM
Silver Member

I am fortunate to have a Kreieger on my 6 PPC benchrest rifle. It is still shooting very well even after 2500 rounds. That is just not normal! I bought another Krieger for a 6.5 x 47 project and am very happy with it. Great folks and a great product!
Old 10-04-2008, 12:10 PM
Platinum Member

HELLO Krieger! Good to have the team aboard - just read your post on 22-243 problems and wanted to express my appreciation of another big name contributer to the wealth of information here and I didn't want to hijack the other post!
Old 10-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Platinum Member

Kreiger is the gold standard IMO.....I own probably 10 kreigers and every one is a shooter. When someone asks how a barrel from another manufacturer shoots, I always say it shoots almost like a krieger.....but only if it shoots very very good.