09-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP
Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP Riflescope
Part# PST-624F1-M & PST-624F1-A
Reticle Available: EBR-1 MRAD & EBR-1 MOA
The Viper PST (Precision Shooting Tactical) riflescope boasts features associated with top-tier riflescopes, yet comes in at a street price under the $1,000 mark. Matching reticle and turret measurements allow accurate, fast dialing of shots. The one-piece 30mm tube, precision-machined from a single solid block of aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, offers ample windage and elevation adjustment. Born from an intimate understanding of riflescope design, forward-thinking engineering, and open ears to a market incredibly vocal about what it wants in a riflescope, the Viper PST series delivers the performance and features tactical shooters demand at an economical price.
- First Focal Plane - Subtensions remain consistent throughout the magnification range.
- Optically Indexed Lenses - Delivers optimum image sharpness and brightness with true reticle use for full ranging and holdover from edge to edge because of computer-controlled alignment during construction.
- XD Lens Elements - Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass enhances resolution, color, and contrast.
- XR Lens Coatings - Vortex XR proprietary anti-reflection lens coatings increase light transmission with multiple coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
Internal Mechanism Design Features:
- 30 mm Tube - Provides greater strength and wider adjustment lattitude as compared to a 1-inch tube.
- One-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance as well as strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Construction from a solid block of 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum delivers increased strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Filled with argon gas to inhibit internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and resist impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Type-3 hard-coat anodization is durable; the low-glare matte helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating repels oils and corrosive salts on outer glass surfaces.
- CRS Zero Stop - Customizable Rotational Stop (CRS) prevents dialing more than one rotation below your zero so you don't lose the zero when dialing large amounts of elevation corrections. Patent pending.
- Tall Uncapped Turrets - Make range calculation and shooting adjustments fast and accurate with subtension marks that match the reticle .
- First Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications—no shift in point of impact during zoom.
- Single Spring Construction - Fully constrains (without over-constraining) the optical system for predictable, improved accuracy throughout the range of elevation adjustment.
- Glass-etched Reticle - Protected between two layers of glass (not made from wire) for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle - Electronic illumination aids in low light visibility of reticle. Battery included.
- Illumination Control - Can be turned on or off with a single click between each intensity level—allowing access to a preferred illumination setting without having to progress through each intensity level. Positioned at 45 degrees off the left side of the eyepiece for easy adjustment without blocking view of the turret setting or magnification.
- MagView Bar - Combines a fiber optics magnification indicator with raised rear-facing magnification references for clear viewing in low light conditions. Patent pending.
- Radius Bar - Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides illuminated and tactile point of reference for turret rotations. Patent pending.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Side Parallax - Uses an adjustment mechanism on the left side of the riflescope to fine-tune focus to eliminate parallax shooting error.
NOTE: We're sorry, but these optics CANNOT be shipped outside the US
* MicroClean Cleaning Cloth
* OpticClean Cleaning Fluid
* MicroClean Deluxe Lens Pen
* Vortex 30mm Bubble Level
Vortex Videos - Click Here
View Vortex Reticles - Click Here
- Magnification: 6-24 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 4 inches
- Field of View: 17.8-5.1 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: Tall Uncapped - CRS Zero Stop
- Adjustment Graduation: .1 mrad / 1/4 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 19 mrads / 65 moa
- Max Windage Adjustment: 19 mrads / 65 moa
- Parallax Setting: 50 yards to infinity
- Length: 15.5 inches
- Weight: 23 ounces
- Objective Lens Diameter:
- Eye Relief:
- Field of View:
17.8-5.1 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size:
- Turret Style:
- Adjustment Graduation:
- Travel per Rotation:
- Max Elevation Adjustment:
- Max Windage Adjustment:
- Parallax Setting:
50 yards to Infinity
- Product Manual (PDF):
- Product Manual 2 (PDF):