Vortex Solo R/T 8x36 Tactical Monocular
Built to be carried as a standard piece of equipment and close-at-hand, the Solo R/T tactical monocular gives you a closer look when you need it. Features the Vortex R/T Ranging reticle for accurate range estimation of targets and calling shots. And with the integral carry clip, the Solo R/T attaches securely to any belt, strap or webbing. Premium roof prism and fully multi-coated glass surfaces deliver bright images in a compact, lightweight, and easy-to-handle unit. Flared, fold-down rubber eyecup blocks stray light.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Flared Eyecup Blocks stray light and folds up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Waterproof Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the monocular.
- Fogproof Barrels are filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging.
Eye Relief:18 mm
Exit Pupil:4.5 mm
Linear Field of View:393 feet/1000 yards
Angular Field of View:7.5 degrees
Close Focus:16.4 feet
While Supplies Last
* MicroClean Cleaning Cloth
* OpticClean Cleaning Fluid
* MicroClean Deluxe Lens Pen
* Optics Cleaning Cloth ($4.99) -- Add to Order
Vortex VIP Warranty
Makes a Very Important
Promise to you!
- Magnification:8 x
- Objective Lens Diameter:
The VIP warranty is a Very Important Promise to you ... because you are a very important person to us. Each Vortex product is built to last, and unconditionally guaranteed with our commitment to your absolute satisfaction.
You can count on service under our VIP warranty ... it is:
VIP warranty works for you!
At Vortex Optics, we want you to use and enjoy your optics with complete confidence ... that's why our warranty is so straightforward. Rest assured that if any Vortex Optics product should ever require service, Vortex will repair or replace the product absolutely free — no matter what the cause!
· No warranty card to fill out.
· No time limit on our promise.
· No restrictions on coverage ... even if you transfer ownership of the product