Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Sponsors Marketplace

Sponsors Marketplace Check Back Often For Special Offers From These Supporters Of Our Forum Site

Third Generation Shooting Supply - welcome new Sponsor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 09:03 PM
SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by royinidaho View Post
How much did BJ have to coush out to get that ugly brake on the front page picture.

Easy now. That was one of the many learning steps in the LR game.

Glad to have this thing up and running. This whole deal started about 3 years ago when I was going to have my own optic website. That never happened and we shifted our attention to offering more than just optics. Keep in mind that everything we have is not on there just yet so if you don't see it just ask.

One thing unique that we offer is a large selection of McMillan A5 stocks. We've got 12 or so right now w/ALOT more on the way!! No more 6 months of waiting and holding up projects b/c of stocks!!

Thanks for the kind words guys and we look forward to growing our business w/you and LRH.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:57 PM
SPONSOR

Ya those clam shell brakes, damn!! they are effective but i cant say i like the look LOL.

Ya i will double up on the McMillan stocks, we are stocking up on tons of them, we are gonna eliminate that annoying wait we all have to go through for them. A-5 stocks all around, several in stock right now with more coming in this week and so on!!!

steve
"Products for shooters, by shooters"
1-800-522-3314
monday-friday 8:30-5:30 CST
Old 08-12-2008, 09:43 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Third Generation Shooting Supply - welcome new Sponsor

Wow,this is great,I was just about to post a question as to the where abouts of Lerch and BJ, and I just happened to read this post.

Glad to find your still around, you both have helped me or my buddies on a couple different occasions, even though we are out in Cali. I have a couple different builds in the works right now, and I WILL be ordering through you.

Great shipping offer and the powder deal is awesome.

Thanks

Mark
Old 08-13-2008, 12:50 AM
SPONSOR

Thanks guys,

Sorry we have been gone for so long. Getting this thing built from our perspective has been a hell of a road. 5 web designers, 4 dozen arguments, and alot of cuss words and we finally have it 75% done

Like i said the front page aint what i want yet but the actual store is up and running.

We are trying to offer a unique aspect, people who really know the game and can offer the top of edge products without the wait , example the McMillan Stocks!!, . before to long the whole site will be up to par.

If anyone gets frustrated with it please remember behind the scenes is just 4 rednecks who wish they were out shootin!!!

Thanks
steve
"Products for shooters, by shooters"
1-800-522-3314
monday-friday 8:30-5:30 CST
Old 08-13-2008, 09:53 AM
Platinum Member

Guys,

I got my boolets and spent yesterday burning some of them up.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:10 AM
SPONSOR

Keep burnin'!! We've got more!!
Old 08-20-2008, 04:24 PM
Silver Member

Can you guys ship bullets to Canada??? I just seen your price on the 6.5 140s.. $32.30/ hundred.. I just paid $100 + shipping...

Damn local guys can't figure out why no one wants to be gouged by them..

Let me know..

PM or blygy@yahoo com

Thanks