Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Sponsors Marketplace

Sponsors Marketplace Check Back Often For Special Offers From These Supporters Of Our Forum Site

SEB Coaxial Front Rests and dealer, Ernie Bishop - Welcome!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 09:49 AM
PUBLISHER

SEB Coaxial Front Rests and dealer, Ernie Bishop - Welcome!

Ernie needs no introduction here, we all know him well. He is the new United States dealer for a very high quality line of shooting front rests as well as front and rear bags.

SEB Coaxial Front Rest

Long Range Hunting Rifles

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 12-24-2008, 11:40 AM
SPONSOR

Re: SEB Coaxial Front Rests and dealer, Ernie Bishop - Welcome!

Thanks Len!
A couple of things not on the website that we are working on is: F-Class feet and a front bag made for sporter forends.
Also some of the pictures on the website will be updated soon as well.
E
Old 12-24-2008, 02:05 PM
Platinum Member

I shot off one of those recently.......they are sweet
Old 05-03-2011, 06:06 PM

How can I purchase a SEB Neo Coaxial front rest? Thanks!
Old 05-03-2011, 11:46 PM
SPONSOR

PT,
Here is the information you wanted.
You will need to either PM, email, or call me with your contact info if you want to get on the NEO waiting list.
Ernie

Both the SEB Rest and the new NEO Rest have waiting lists started for them.
There is no deposit to get on one or both waiting lists. It simply gets you in line for a rest.
Currently wait time for the NEO is 8, and likely 9 months, while the SEB should be around 4-5 months.
If you want on one of the lists I will need your contact information, which list you want on, and for sure your phone number. I take payment (check or money order in my name) after a rest comes in that has your name on it.
PRICE LIST FOR THE SEB PRODUCTS IN THE USA.
(Update as of May, 2011)

NEO Rest--------------------------------------------$880.00 ($920 Shipped- Continental US)

SEB Rest (Gen 2) with one front bag-$780.00 ($820 Shipped-Continental US)
NEO 3-Piece Front Bag (set) -------------------$30.00
SEB Front Rest (Generation 2) comes with one front bag (2 1/4", 3", or Sporter) at no charge.
Generation 2 SEB:Changes/Enhancements made in the "Gen 2" SEB Rest...i.e. New spring tension.
Has a "built in" upward tension to resist more weight on the top.
New collet type joystick, the use of new/better Teflon bearings, new tension adjustment.
Standard color of the SEB Rest base is “Grey / Black”. (No Custom Colors Offered)
All prices are Plus USA Shipping & Handling (Prices don’t reflect shipping/handling costs), from Wyoming.
------ HOW I DO BUSINESS -----

To order, let me know which items you are interested in and if I do not have the items in stock, I will put you on the list for the next order.

I accept NO money until I have the product in hand here in Wyoming and am ready to ship.
When ready to ship, I will contact you with the Total amount including US Shipping & Handling.

I accept US Funds via Bank Check, Postal Money Order or Personal Check.
NO Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Pay-Pal

I will ship only after funds arrive.

If you order, I will need your phone number, shipping address and zip code.

If there are no rests in stock, I start a waiting list for those wishing to purchase a front rest.
I have had acting waiting lists for 2+ years now, or in other words, I do not have any rests in stock to sell off of the shelf. Please let me know which list you want to be on: SEB or the new NEO

Please, if you are on the waiting list and conditions come up that you will not be able to complete the deal at this time, let me know so that someone else can get it.

For images and descriptions of the products you need to go to Seb's website http://www.sebcoax.com/ I would note here that some of Seb’s photos are outdated, but the website will be updated soon.

Please call or email me for more information.

Ernie Bishop
306 West Flying Circle Drive
Gillette, WY 82716
(307) 257-7431 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (307) 257-7431 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
ernieemily@yahoo.com