Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Sponsors Marketplace

Sponsors Marketplace Check Back Often For Special Offers From These Supporters Of Our Forum Site

Alaska Remote Guides - Welcome!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2008, 01:29 PM
PUBLISHER

I hunted with owner, Wayne Kubat, in 1999 with my son. I had told my son, Andy, that for a college graduation present I would take him on any outfitted hunt of his choosing. He chose Alaskan moose and off we went...

When I get some software issues on my new computer worked out I will post a snippet of video from that hunt. Andy and I each got a dandy moose...boy they are big. Mine had a 65 inch antler spread.

Wayne has dropped moose hunts for the time being but you should really consider one of his Dall sheep or brown/grizzly bear hunts. I have hunted with about 10 different outfitters over the years and Wayne is right near the top of my list. Professional in every way.

Wayne's website is in the process of changes but here it is anyway.

Alaska Remote Guides

He is offering a discount to members, be sure to ask for it.

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 05-07-2008, 02:38 PM

Thanks for the welcome Len. I have some awesome 2008 dall sheep and/or brown/grizzly bear hunts at a great price. I am including the air charter fees on these hunts - about $2000.00. Additionally, I will pay $500.00 towards license and tag fees to any Long Range Hunting member who books a 2008 dall sheep and/or brown grizzly bear hunt with me! They can contact me at wayne@alaskaremote.com for complete details and with any questions, and must mention their membership prior to booking to receive this discount. I hunt in a 600 plus square mile "sole use" guide concession near Mt.McKinley, and only take a limited number of hunters.
As you mentioned, I'm still updating the hunting pages on my web site, but our moose calling and hunting products page, and the testimonial pages, are current - Alaska moose calling products & Testimonials for Love Thunder and Bull and the Bull MagnetŪ We are really low on our BULL Magnet (trademarked) moose calls but will start production again in late May, and have plenty of dvds on hand.
Thanks again Len. Your site looks great. I can see that some of my work might get delayed while I read some of the great articles, and check some of the video clips out.
Sincerely,
Wayne Kubat dba Alaska Remote Guide Service Alaska moose hunting and bear hunting with Alaska Remote Guide Service
Old 06-05-2008, 01:20 PM
PUBLISHER

Wayne's website remodeling is now complete. So go take a look.

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors