Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Trade, Freebie and Loan

Wtt/ wts 300rum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2014, 09:58 AM

Re: Wtt/ wts 300rum

These folks JBailey (aka Jamie Ray Myers, Christina Myers, Jimmy Myers, James Bailey) have been running gun scams for a while on multiple sites.

I am trying to get in touch with a member here with the handle "SmackDaddy"... looks like he got taken also. Anyone else? Please spread the word. Any Mods that want to help please let me know. Thanks

Looks like there are lots of Civil cases (i.e. Small Claims Court stuff), but the wheel was never squeaky enough to get a Criminal case going... That is where we are headed now.

I DO NOT take that decision lightly (i.e. gun right are SO IMPORTANT), BUT I am done tolerating rats in my gun community/family... especially with the lies, changed phone number... and taunts that I "have nothing" via Text message and phone calls in April.

Please call me sometime. Leonard 804-384-8701 or LHS4th@Gmail.Com
Old 05-28-2014, 12:50 PM

Re: Wtt/ wts 300rum

300Man (and A BUNCH of other handles) has been scamming people on multiple sites with the gun above, a Browning 7mm, a .270, and a Barnette (deliberately spelled incorrectly). He has been reining havoc on LongRangeHunting, SnipersHide, 24HourCampfire and on "my main forum" Virginia Gun Trader.

He has gotten AT LEAST FOUR PEOPLE... all felonies (over $3k). Local police and the Feds are chasing him now.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD and let the Mods know as you see fit.

I have a low post count on this site and thus will get limited respect by some (so be it), but I am not backing off of this case... he nailed one US Army Soldier (back from deployment) for a Z5 and got many folks on his .300 RUM.

If you got nailed and want to tell me or the appropriate LE your story... please PM me. Or email LHS4thGmail.com

Thanks, Leonard Simpson
Old 06-05-2014, 09:08 PM

James Bailey

Hey this jf screwed me too he has my gun! Anyone go after him yet? I'm going to call VA pd on him tomorrow anyone have any personal info on James Bailey - Jbailey.2605@yahoo.com?