Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Trade, Freebie and Loan

Wtt leupold dual dovetail mounts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2011, 07:46 PM
Silver Member

Wtt leupold dual dovetail mounts

I have a set of leupold dual dovetail mounts that fit a winchester model 70, post 64, rvf. # 54240 matte finish, trade for whatever you have that i could use, brass, broadheads,guns,knives,cars, trucks, whatever, let me know what you got.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:00 PM
Silver Member

Re: Wtt leupold dual dovetail mounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHPAWSHOOTER10 View Post
I have a set of leupold dual dovetail mounts that fit a winchester model 70, post 64, rvf. # 54240 matte finish, trade for whatever you have that i could use, brass, broadheads,guns,knives,cars, trucks, whatever, let me know what you got.
I would trade you my ex-wife but I don't know you let alone hate you. Snow is coming down pretty fast, about eighteen inches in the last forty eight hours. My wife just stands at the window and stareing. If it gets any deeper I'm gonna have to let her in. Maybe that's why she is so crotchity and hateful!!

People are like flowers, It's been a privilege to walk in your garden.
May the good Lord Bless and Keep this great Nation and may God smile upon our garden.
Old 12-24-2011, 08:09 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHPAWSHOOTER10 View Post
I would trade you my ex-wife but I don't know you let alone hate you. Snow is coming down pretty fast, about eighteen inches in the last forty eight hours. My wife just stands at the window and stareing. If it gets any deeper I'm gonna have to let her in. Maybe that's why she is so crotchity and hateful!!

May the good Lord Bless and Keep this great Nation and may God smile upon our garden.
Old 12-25-2011, 06:26 PM
Silver Member

No thanks, i've got a wife i wouldn't take a million dollars for, but i wouldn't give a nickel for another one.
Old 12-25-2011, 08:06 PM
Silver Member

You have a rare find. Cherish, protect her and most of all respect her. The good ones are far and few between. I once had a good one and didn't realize it til she was gone. Had two hellcats subsequently. Lesson well learned. Wish I had number one back. Here's to you and your wonderful spouse, Merry Christmas and may you have a millennium together in good health!

Old 12-25-2011, 10:53 PM
Silver Member

Merry christmas to you.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:55 PM
Silver Member

Pm returned