Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Trade, Freebie and Loan

WTB: Cases for Cartridge Board

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2013, 09:37 PM

WTB: Cases for Cartridge Board

I am looking to start a cartridge board. I have some of the standard calibers, but am looking for more. I would love to find some of the bigger ones (ie 338 lapua, 408/375 varients, wildcats, etc), and some of the newer "wizbang" cartridges. If you have anything that has a loose primer pocket/split neck/etc that is no good anymore, i would be more than happy to take them off your hands. If there is anything interesting your would be willing to sell, Let me know. Will take care of shipping.

Thanks
Chris
Old 12-06-2013, 10:13 PM
Platinum Member

Re: WTB: Cases for Cartridge Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdixon View Post
I am looking to start a cartridge board. I have some of the standard calibers, but am looking for more. I would love to find some of the bigger ones (ie 338 lapua, 408/375 varients, wildcats, etc), and some of the newer "wizbang" cartridges. If you have anything that has a loose primer pocket/split neck/etc that is no good anymore, i would be more than happy to take them off your hands. If there is anything interesting your would be willing to sell, Let me know. Will take care of shipping.

Thanks
Chris
PM sent....
Old 12-08-2013, 03:00 PM
Silver Member

Send your address in a pm and I will send you a PC or two of 6.5 grendel brass, I think I can handle shipping .
Old 12-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Silver Member

Send me your address in a "pm", and I will send you a couple unique ones I have.